Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jensen Ringmakers’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jensen Ringmakers’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jensen Ringmakers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jensen Ringmakers’ website are provided “as is.” Jensen Ringmakers makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jensen Ringmakers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jensen Ringmakers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jensen Ringmakers’ Internet site, even if Jensen Ringmakers or a Jensen Ringmakers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jensen Ringmakers’ website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Jensen Ringmakers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Jensen Ringmakers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Jensen Ringmakers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jensen Ringmakers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Jensen Ringmakers. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jensen Ringmakers’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
At Jensen Ringmakers, maintaining our customers’ trust and confidence is a high priority. That’s why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the measures we take to safeguard that information. You trust us with your private, personal information when you choose to apply for a loan and request extension of credit through Jensen Ringmakers.
Jensen Ringmakers does not sell information about you to others.
The following policy describes how Jensen Ringmakers collects and uses your personal information.
We collect personal information about you from certain sources, examples of which are:
• The information you provide on applications or other forms (such as your name, address and Social Security number)
• Your transactions with us, our affiliated financial institutions or other (such as your loan and payment history)
• The information we received from consumer reporting agency (such as your credit history)
• Other financial lenders, banks, representatives and/or companies with whom you have done business. We need this information to help meet your financial needs (such as amount of credit on which to lend you money, current loan account status, etc.)
We treat your information with respect and concern for your privacy. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. Only those persons who need it to perform their job responsibilities are authorized to have access to customer information. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with Federal regulations to safeguard customer information.
Jensen Ringmaker Use of Your Personal Information
To establish, administer and manage customer accounts, to provide customer service to customers, to process account statements, to conduct research and analysis, and to deliver account holder benefits, it is often necessary for us to disclose customer information to companies that work with us. We may also provide certain customer information to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.